November 14, 2023 at 8:18 pm
@Jordi Lopez Leyva,
Sorry to hear that you are having issues running FDTD on your cluster. To troubleshoot, please assist us with the following:
- Which Linux distro and version are you running on?
- Which version of Ansys Lumerical are you using?
- Do you run/submit to a job scheduler using a script?
- Does the simulation run successfully?
You can check the "simulationfilename_p0.log" file if the simulation is completed.
- Can you open the simulation on your local desktop to view the results?
- Are you using the bundled MPICH2 to run the simulation?
- Please send the sample execution line you used to run the simulation on the cluster.
e.g. /opt/lumerical/v232/mpich2/nemesis/bin/mpiexec -n 32 /opt/lumerical/v232/bin/fdtd-engine-mpich2nem -t 1 simulationfile.fsp