I decided to run the simulation again with the same setup, this time by regenerating the eigenvalue buckling solutions. Interestingly, the results were different, as you can see below. Subsequent regeneration attempts remained consistent. The load factors are now closer to what solidworks calculated previously
I'm not entirely certain about the steps required to visualize the eigen mode shapes in SolidWorks, but here's what I attempted: I ran a frequency analysis to calculate its natural frequencies and the corresponding mode shapes. However, I encountered an error when attempting to run it with a 45N force applied. I did manage to run it successfully with a 1N force, and these are the results I obtained.