xiaofuli
Subscriber

Thanks very much for your helpful reply.

1. Like you mentioned, I should not use the 15mm displacement for the input, instead, I will use the acceleration data and integrate it two times to get the displacement. does it matter that whether I use the acceleration or the displacement as the input? one thing as I know is that if I give the displacement, the only thing different is that I could not use the fixed support as the BCs. instead, I need to use the fixed rotation. am I correct?

2. One thing I feel confused is that, If I give the input displacement with +/- 15mm, the largest acceleration seems close to 3000G, the reason why I got some errors concerning the convergence is because the acceleration exceeds some limited value that might make the PCB fail? or it might be a case that the iteration times is not enough to reach the equilibrium conditions?

3. In fact, the amplitude of the displacement from the experiment is 1.4mm, but the reason why I use the 15mm is because I check the video recorded by the high-speed camera. While I need to let the professor to double check the results he got from the experiment.

Thanks

Best Regards

xiaofu