srwheat
Subscriber

Jake,


I have fixed the node configurations to have the "locale" command work properly.


That has resulted in the sample .jou file you gave me run correctly within the SLURM environment.


My student will be trying the remote job submission again this evening.  If it works, I'll be closing this out.


Before I got this fix in place, he did run the project you sent us and it ran remotely ok, not running into the SIGSEGV issue; just to be sure the problem still existed, he tried the original project and it still had the SIGSEGV error.  Maybe the sample project you sent didn't trigger the locale issue.  Or, maybe we're facing two problems.  At least the interactive job seems to be working just fine now.


Thanks for all of the help!


Stephen