vani
Subscriber

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Yes there is an "and" command in Scheme which comes under the boolean functions. I made changes to the code using and and it is working totally fine now as I wanted.

Below is the code which I used to solve the problem I mentioned above:

(cond

((and (> (rpgetvar 'flow-time) 0.0125) (< (rpgetvar 'flow-time) 0.0375))

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions/zone-type 6 wall")

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions/zone-type 7 pressure-outlet"))

((and (> (rpgetvar 'flow-time) 0.0625) (< (rpgetvar 'flow-time) 0.0875))

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions/zone-type 6 wall")

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions/zone-type 7 pressure-outlet"))

(else

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions/zone-type 7 wall")

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions wall 7 no no no no 0 no 0.5")

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions/zone-type 6 pressure-inlet")

(ti-menu-load-string "define/boundary-conditions pressure-inlet 6 yes no 0 no 0 no yes no no yes 5 10"))

)

( http://willem.engen.nl/uni/fluent/documents/external/scheme-programmierung.pdf ) here is the link for the Scheme language (reference purpose) for anyone who wants to learn about it.