Hello bben ,
I reviewed the log files, but I will need some more information to understand the issue.
- Can you ask the user for their system specifications and user's registered email ID?
- Can they also check if the system has multiple graphics cards (Intel card and NVIDIA card)? If yes, then right-click on the desktop and select "Nvidia Control Panel". Open the NVIDIA Control Panel > Manage 3D settings > and add the following files to the "Program Settings" Tab>
C:Program FilesANSYS Incv202FrameworkbinWin64AnsysFW.exe
C:Program FilesANSYS Incv202FrameworkbinWin64AnsysFWW.exe
C:Program FilesANSYS Incv202FrameworkbinWin64RunWB2.exe
- If this does not solve the issue,
- Type %temp% in Windows Search and locate .ansys folder. Zip this folder and post here.
- Send following log files located at ~/Ansys Inc "Install.log, Install_licconfig.log, Install.err (if it exists)"