September 21, 2017 at 2:15 pmDenBSubscriber
Similar issue to few topics down. I installed and licensed 17.2 student as per video guide. I can open workbench and use DM no problems but when I open meshing, it crashes instantly and receive following message: "The Meshing editor does not have a valid license." I don't know if rest of the CFX works or not as I don't have a mesh. I run on a Windows 10. What can I do here?
September 28, 2017 at 10:43 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Try to close all other ANSYS product windows when you open meshing.
September 29, 2017 at 4:33 pmDenBSubscriber
That was the case already, save workbench. I don't know if dm and meshing can be opened standalone.
Meanwhile I tried re-installing a few times. One of them I got it to work but then setup (cfx-pre) wouldn't function. Then meshing wouldn't work on next re-install etc....
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.