July 17, 2018 at 9:32 pmchacon.ac6Subscriber
I just want to know whats the expired date for the 18.2 student license for ansys
July 17, 2018 at 11:31 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
For ANSYS Student version license, you can check the expiration date from (default installation location) C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS StudentShared FilesLicensingstudent.lic
Then, look for the date on the INCREMENT line, for example
INCREMENT aa_t_i ansyslmd 9999.9999 30-apr-2019 uncounted
This means the license will expire on 30-apr-2019
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.