November 25, 2017 at 7:14 pmmustafagngr20Subscriber
After the programme was setuped, ? could not find the fluent, icepack tools in the workbench toolbox.
How can ? setup or creat or find these tools?
November 25, 2017 at 7:41 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
ANSYS Student 18.2 does not include Icepack, but it does include Fluent.
You may have had an old version of ANSYS installed on your computer that is interfering with the installation. You need to uninstall ANSYS and clean out two directories before you install ANSYS again.
November 25, 2017 at 8:46 pmmustafagngr20Subscriber
I deleted all files which you said but ? could not find the toolbox.
November 26, 2017 at 11:48 amRaef.KobeissiSubscriberIcepak is not included in the Student Academic 18.2 v
November 26, 2017 at 1:21 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Sorry mustafagngr, one idea is to try a different computer.
Is this computer running Windows as a client under a Mac or Linux host? That is always difficult.
If you don't have another computer, another idea is to format the C: drive and make a clean install of Windows.
Finally, you could open an account on a cloud computer like FRAME and install ANSYS Student on that.
Good luck, Peter
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.