November 24, 2018 at 1:49 pm
November 26, 2018 at 6:45 amseeta guntiAnsys Employee
If you are using R14 or R14.5, it is a bug.
If not, the issue could be caused by incorrect or insufficient memory allocated to solver. Please try different CPUs like 6node, 8 nodes etc.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- License Error
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing