March 10, 2021 at 9:34 amenesfurkanorsSubscriberI tried a mesh with 20000 elements but recieved an error like this ;nnour product license has numerical problem size limits, you have exceeded these problem size limits and the solver cannot proceed.nni thought limit is 32000, is this problem because of old version or anything else?n
March 10, 2021 at 10:37 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeProblem size limits are nStructural Physics: 128K nodes/elementsnFluid physics: 512K cells/nodesnLS-DYNA: 128K nodes/elementsnElectromagnetics: N/AnnPlease check nnRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
March 10, 2021 at 11:51 amRobAnsys EmployeeThe limit is as mentions but the Mechanical solver checks the node ID, which is reset every time something happens (usually remeshing). There's a re-order node count or the like command which should solve the issue. Note, contact also adds a virtual node so it's possible to go over the limit with complex models with lower node counts. n
March 10, 2021 at 2:04 pmenesfurkanorsSubscriberThank you and I uninstall 2020 r2 and install 2021 r1. Apperantly nodes increased 128k from 32kn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.