May 1, 2021 at 2:35 pmSarah_CynthiaSubscriber
Hello, i am designing a plasmonic biosensor, where i needed molybdenum disulfide (MoS2). As lumerical's material database does not have this material, how can i model a 2D MoS2 in lumerical?May 3, 2021 at 11:18 pmGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHi Sarah_Cynthia Thank you for the post. Do you have the material permittivity model or conductivity model information? If so, you can add this material to the database and use it. Here are some details on how to define material: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034394634-Material-Permittivity-Models
May 24, 2022 at 9:10 pmtalimuSubscriberHiSarah_Cynthia
Can you please share how did you model 2D MoS2?
Does your model of MoS2 take into account number of layers? like with "conductivity scaling" parameter in Graphene material
Thanks so much talimu
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.