February 1, 2022 at 8:00 pmur21581Subscriber
Which Lumerical solver is best for 2D simulations, please?
Should I use 3D FDTD or 2.5D Variational FDTD?
Thank you!February 1, 2022 at 9:02 pmKyleAnsys Employee
FDTD has a 2D FDTD solver:
This would be the best choice for simulations of periodic 2D structures, for example: https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042089353
February 2, 2022 at 3:48 pmur21581SubscriberThank you, kjohnson!
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags