June 19, 2020 at 11:35 amChristian10Subscriber
I am currently in the process to mechanically analyse a rotor section of an electric motor. For the creation of the geometry I use a dxf file. When I select and fill the individual areas (rotor, magnets) after that I get the surfaces. After pulling the surfaces (3 pieces) they connect automatically to one volume element. But I want to have three single volume elements, how can I get that?
June 19, 2020 at 1:30 pm
June 19, 2020 at 4:40 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
On the Pull tool, the default Option is Merge. You can change the option to No Merge.
June 22, 2020 at 3:25 pmChristian10Subscriber
June 22, 2020 at 3:29 pmChristian10Subscriber
Thanks Mr. peteroznewman, I found the right point in the pull options. Now I have 3 volume elements
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.