May 8, 2023 at 8:56 pmMd Daluar HussainSubscriber
Hi Great People,
Is there any way to assign different number of nodes in parallel edges in ICEM ? For instance: I want to assign different number of nodes on the edges of suction and pressure sides of an airfoil. I have tried using: Blocking -> Pre-mesh Params -> Copy Parameters -> To selected edges. But it doesn't work! I don't know what I am missing. Is there any other way to do it ICEM? Your kind help will be highly appreciated ! Thanks!
May 9, 2023 at 2:45 pmEssenceAnsys Employee
You need to be careful while selecting the edges. The mouse controls might have been altered. Please follow the instructions diplayed in the ICEM window properly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.