Electronics

Electronics

3D Maxwell transient simulation

• AhaBaby
      Subscriber

3D simulation of double sided linear induction motor, when the secondary deviates from the central position, the theoretical vertical force on the secondary is directed to the central position, that is, the force will make the secondary return to the central position, but at present the secondary is fixed in the deviation from the central position, and the force direction of the secondary plate is opposite to the theory. This is true for testing multiple models.

• AhaBaby
      Subscriber

• Raju07
      Subscriber

My research project is to generate energy from ocean waves by using the electromagnetic system. We want to use ANSYS MAXWELL for my research. In my design, I want to use magnetic spring which will be created by two opposite pole magnets. The top magnet will move due to the movement of the buoy in the ocean and the bottom magnet will be fixed. When the top magnet will move then the coil outside the cylindrical magnet will generate energy.  Last few months I am trying to simulate but still, I have no success. Could you please help me with my research. 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.