November 11, 2017 at 2:33 pmPrasanthmpvsSubscriber
I have a model of a 3D blade in .stp format which i need to mesh using Turbogrid. I am unable to create any flowpath contours for the same. Even if I am able to generate them it keeps giving the error that all the flowpaths need to be in +Y plane. I've tried translating and moving it. I still keep getting the same error. Any help?
- The topic ‘3D model of turbine blade’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception
- How to indetify baffles in Fluent meshing
- How to delete elements on Ansys Workbench
- Meshing cylindrical bodies with holes
- Quality failure limits are exceeded on some solid bodies… in ansys meshing
- Problems in the meshing of my geometry
- Ansys Mechanical – Python Scripting – Access and input parameter
- Fluent Meshing Batch Mode – Problems workflow commands
- Local mesh refinement with targeted edge lengths at specified areas
- Mesh Element Quality Display Style Not Showing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.