July 7, 2022 at 9:40 pmovm0002Subscriber
Please I am running a VOF 3D case in ansys fluent that has to deal with melting a PCM. Please, I want to know the difference between Mass fraction and PCM-Mass fraction in CFD Post Processing.
July 8, 2022 at 10:44 amRobAnsys Employee
If you have a multiphase system you have a fraction of phase (phase-1, -2 etc but I'd advise choosing better names) and a fraction of a phase that's solid. The solid bit will (should) only exist in that phase.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results