April 4, 2023 at 4:38 amwolfgang.geistSubscriber
Hi, is there any new information on the import functionality for 3DXML-data to be imported into ANSYS SpaceClaim within ANSYS Discovery?
Are any additional functions which can do the job?
Thanks and regards
April 4, 2023 at 8:14 amDevendra BadgujarForum Moderator
Please refer the help documentation Importing: Supported File Types (ansys.com) for information on .3dXML files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.