June 20, 2023 at 5:24 pmVedana WuSubscriber
Hello, My case has a known velocity-inlet boundary and a known pressure-inlet boundary, and I want to know the properties of outlet. When I try to solve this problem, I set a known velocity-inlet boundary and a fixed pressure-outlet which is an initial value. Then, I use a DEFINE_ADJUST Macro to modify boundary condition every 50 iterations. But when I struggle for a while, I just get an error message 'Recieved signal SIGSEGV', and I don't know how to push this to the next step. Hope someone could give me some advice and help me out.
June 21, 2023 at 8:34 amEssenceAnsys Employee
This error can occur due to insufficient memory. Please check your memory requirements.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.