December 16, 2022 at 8:18 pm
December 16, 2022 at 10:25 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Delete the mesh controls and try to mesh. Add any mesh controls you need.
December 19, 2022 at 4:11 pmAlex YangSubscriber
Thank you for your reply Peter,
I couldn't generate a mesh even without any controls as it simply states "The mesh generation did not complete due to poor quality elements or incorrect input. Please try meshing with another mesh method or different mesh options".
December 19, 2022 at 5:52 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I suggest you bring the geometry into SpaceClaim and on the Repair tab, use the Extra Edges and Extra Vertices buttons to repair the geometry.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.