January 12, 2019 at 11:09 amshangjialinSubscriber
Overset mesh has two different zone, but the vorticity contour is not continue over edge of zone. Are there some methods for overset grid's post processing to get continue vorticity contour? There are two pictures to show that vorticity contour is not continue. One vorticity contour is in fluent, the other is in tecplot.
January 14, 2019 at 11:44 amRobAnsys Employee
There may be some slight distortion as you pass from overset to back ground mesh. Please can you also plot for orphans etc (cell type) as it's very easy to have holes in the solution if you've not got that bit right.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag