August 13, 2019 at 9:20 pmMorizioSubscriber
I'm having a problem when using the autosave function in Fluent v19. The calculations run fine, but the program stops and gives me the error when it does autosave saying. I cant also export my data file and I got the same error.
during exporting I can see that C drive of my PC is getting full...
I tried to change the TEMP folder direction in Ansys workbench to a different drive with higher space but still, the C drive is getting full...
Error: error writing compressed file
Error Object: #f
Any suggestions as to why this is happening and what the solution is?
August 14, 2019 at 12:52 pmRobAnsys Employee
You may need to move the temp file in Workbench and then restart it so the setting takes effect. The other issue is (possibly) Fluent using temp space on C: while it writes & zips before the complete file is pushed to the defined location.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.