September 25, 2023 at 3:07 pmyi chenSubscriber
When I add pressure,there are many errors,then if I don't add pressure,it can solve successfully。
The material of D-ring is HNBR，other two parts are structural steel. The contact set as below pic,The mesh set as below pic The analyse set as below pic. Can you help me? If you need,I can supply the model file.Thank you very much.
September 27, 2023 at 2:04 pmAshish KhemkaForum Moderator
Can you try using a Normal Lagrange formulation with small sliding turned off? Also, why do you need such a fine mesh next to the D-ring? What if you have a mesh similar to the D-ring on the c-sectioned portion?
Ansys employees cannot download the model. But may be other members can comment.
October 1, 2023 at 3:07 pmyi chenSubscriber
where do you mean c-sectioned portion? I have try with normal lagrange and small sliding turn off,there no effect.If you need,I can send my model to you with mail.Thank you very much.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.