October 27, 2022 at 2:53 amBaek Hyeong LeeSubscriber
Now my simulation time is very larage. So I want to reduce it. So I optimized the process in the resource configuration to the number of cores that my computer can allocate. Neverthelss, the simulation time is not enough change (about 20min) than before. So I want to use distribution computing. My computer and Workstation that is localhost is not connect direct. How to I use this distribution computing system?? I read data in Lumerical, but I don't know well. How can I configure my computer or localhost as node as shown in the documentation? My computer is Window 11 and Localhost(workstation) is Window 10 and the lumerical version is latest(R2.3).
October 28, 2022 at 6:17 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
@Baek Hyeong Lee,
See the process outlined in the following KB guides:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.