March 15, 2023 at 11:35 amhakanSubscriber
I am performing on a project about semi-trailers. I've got an example made before but when I tried the same thing, the mesh did not be the same as the example I have.
I gave the joint connections but for example, the pistons do not have any mesh but my setup has the mesh on the pistons.
How can I make an analysis without mesh on the pistons? (or joints.)
Can somebody tell me how can I do the same process? Thanks in advance.
You can find the attachments about my question. I hope it'll clarify my question.
March 15, 2023 at 12:52 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
The parts on which you specified mesh are they rigid? What type of mesh did you specify, can you please share a snpshot? Also, can you try the following - right click on mesh -> Clear Generated Data and try remesh. Is the mesh in tree outline showing a green tick mark - indicating that meshing is completed?
March 15, 2023 at 2:22 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.