TAGGED: Ansys Discovery
March 23, 2023 at 1:54 ammian imranSubscriber
Hia: i am using Am module in ansys 2022. in Ansys 2022 and other versions too, Laser power is not there. As from the literature, laser power is an important parameter, and not including that factor leads to untrustable results. I need help from anyone who has any idea how to bring laser power as part of your calculation along with laser velocity, hatch spacing, and deposition thickness in ansys Am module. will be really thank full for that guidance.
March 23, 2023 at 3:32 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- section plane
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Coordinates orientation
- “contact pair has no element in it.” how to resolve this problem
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.