October 18, 2020 at 4:14 pmmzhossain2001SubscriberIs it possible to get acceleration as a direct output in Ansys? If so how? A detail discussion will be appreciated. Thanksn
October 18, 2020 at 7:19 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberIf you are in Workbench and have Mechanical Open on a Transient Structural model, click on the Solution Branch then click on the Worksheet button on the ribbon. You will see all the available results. Note the name of the Expression for the acceleration component you want to plot. I have highlighted AX.nInsert a User Defined Result. On the yellow line with the = on it, type AX, then Evaluate. You will be contouring nodal x-component of acceleration values.n
October 19, 2020 at 11:24 ammzhossain2001SubscriberCan it be possible in Ansys Mechanical APDL.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.