March 28, 2022 at 9:25 amWTFrankSubscriber
I'm currently trying to register for
support, however multiple attempts resulted in the same error message:
"We are sorry, but it appears that
the support code "**89" is not valid or there was a problem
retrieving your support information. Please double check that the code is
correct and if the problem persists, please contact your account manager or
email [email protected] for more information."
I already reached out to the suggested
e-mail address, however they suggested to post my issue on this forum.
Looking forward to your help,
FrankMarch 28, 2022 at 10:20 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeePlease register your support by referring this post: Ansys Insight: FAQs - Lumerical user, support, resources, install and licensing ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Usually, if you register through the software either from GUI Help/about, or through the launcher /Licenses/Regisgter
It may not need any code.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.