Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Access denied

• Parthasarathi
      Subscriber

Hi, 

I made a query in Population balance modeling? When I clicked "Create Discussion", I received the message as : You don't have permission to access "http://studentcommunity.ansys.com/topic/create/" on this server.

Reference #18.8d346d68.1545192491.3b47ebbf. 

But I made a dummy discussion with no words, it was posted. Where is the error? 

• Sandeep Medikonda
      Ansys Employee

Are you copy-pasting Text from elsewhere? Sometimes the embedded HTML or inbuilt formatted text can cause this. Try to type everything in or when you copy-paste use Ctrl+Shift+V?

Regards,
      Sandeep

• Parthasarathi
      Subscriber

Thank you Sandeep. First I typed in the online portal, and clicked "Create discussion". The screen didn't change for a long time. Then I removed the bulletin points and clicked. Again I'm getting Access denied. Does any limitations with the words or the file size. 

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

There's a file size limit but it's fairly large (we can post projects). I've had a few problems and found if you create a blank post and edit it'll sometimes bypass whatever was causing the problem. 

As you've created a thread here it must be working!  As an aside staff can't open/download attachments so maybe create a few posts with all of the images etc inline?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.