September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
Open the current copy of the ANSYS Help documentation and perform a search on "Cell Macros". It will show you Cell Macros under Data Access Macros as shown in attached image. This chapter contains some useful tables of common data access macros and their syntax.
November 15, 2017 at 2:58 pmsdarmayudaSubscriber
Dear Mr. Ganore,
Do you know how to access other variables such as torque? I have made a surface on my blade. And I can show the value of the torque working on the surface with axis X as the center. And now I would like to know how to access this torque and put into my UDF so I can modify the rotational velocity per timestep. I have tried to search on Cell Macros and also Face Macros. But I cant any related to torque. Or the torque must be obtained manually by calculating the pressure on the surface multiplied by the surface area and the length to the axis of rotation? Thank you very much.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.