January 17, 2023 at 5:18 pmT-Ying LinSubscriber
I was not the original purchaser of the software and cannot get in contact with the one who purchased it as they have graduated. Is there any way for me to obtain the account number so that I may access the ANSYS help section? I was hoping to figure out some issues with my heat transfer tab refusing to converge and the page refers to the help section which I can't access until I make a valid account. I sent an email to the one listed for help about account numbers, but they then directed me to the forums. Thanks for the help!
January 17, 2023 at 8:59 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
For commerical licenses/accounts, please contact your Ansys account manager.
January 18, 2023 at 12:06 pmRobAnsys Employee
If you click on "Help" in the software it'll bypass the log in system. Your site ID will be in the licence file, or as Lito says "contact us".
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.