Preprocessing

Preprocessing

Acis Error 21091

• shashank1
      Subscriber

when I validate my design i get an error saying the A and B are intersecting. So when I unite /subtract/intersect A and B it becomes invalid object and returns the following error

Acis error: "Fail to make union..Acis Error 21091 - Two or more vertices of one body mapped to a single entity of other body"

Did any one face similar issue?

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Are you using SpaceClaim?
      Please check geometry in SpaceClaim.
      Select geometry in structure tree --> Use right click --> Select Check Geometry. (Or Tools - Fault Detection in DM)
      The geometry should be error free to proceed.
      If geometry has any errors, please modify/recreate geometry at those places.
      Please go through help manual for more details
      Regards Keyur
      How to access Ansys Online Help Document
      Guidelines on the Student Community

• shashank1
      Subscriber
      Nope, My geometry is in HFSS. I am using human head model in HFSS. I cannot recreate the model in Spaceclaim as the model is complex human body and HFSS wont export the cad file.
    • Praneeth
      Ansys Employee

Please share more information about your query to help us serve you better.
      It looks like two objects of different materials are intersecting with each other. So subtracting or uniting will not solve your issue if you do not intend.
      Does human head model intersect with other objects in your simulation model?
      If not, there might be some problem with the human head model as it is a complex model. Kindly go through "Model Preparation Commands" section of the HFSS help document to reduce the errors in the human head model.
      All the very best Praneeth.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.