November 23, 2018 at 8:51 amrositsachSubscriber
I am trying to do acoustic analyses, using the examples from the following book: "Acoustic Analyses Using Matlab and Ansys"
When I use ANSYS v15.0 the examples get solved. But with the latest version ANSYS 19.00 there are much more parameters, describing "Acoustic body" that needs to be filled. It says "Tabular Data". I do not have this parameters, but If I just fill default values, normally zeroes, I am getting errors..
This is the first example from Chapter 3 "Ducts". But it is the same with all the others. Can someone help?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display