March 14, 2021 at 2:27 pmdardhruvSubscriber
I am following one research paper. The topic is related to designing of Capacitive micromachined ultrasonic trasducer. In that, I have correctly performed prestressed harmonic analysis. DC biased used in static analysis and small signal AC voltage used in Harmonic analysis.
Now I have doubt in preprocessing. In that research paper, they got normalized transducer bandwidth for two electrode size.March 23, 2021 at 2:30 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennI think you are referring to the following paper:nnnnThe details of the analysis are indicated in the paper. But it might not be possible for us to indicate how they got that result.nnRegards,nAshish KhemkannViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.