November 15, 2020 at 12:32 amjdb333SubscriberI am using ANSYS 2020 R1. I am trying to compute the sound pressure inside a thin walled 6 sided steal box. I want to excite one side of the box with a force and compute the sound pressure inside the box. Can anyone tell me the general setup for this and boundary conditions. Does ANSYS view this an FSI problem, a harmonic acoustics problem or other? I have tried to setup the 6 sided box in modal and then harmonic response and then transfer this load to Harmonic acoustics but it doesnt seem to be working. Any suggestions or links to helpful tutorials would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.n
November 16, 2020 at 10:45 amSystem_deleteSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Forum Rules of Conduct.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- how to open DesignModeler
- FlexNet Licensing – Not running
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Numerical Problem Size limits with a model that should run
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.