October 9, 2018 at 12:01 pmMarvinSubscriber
October 15, 2018 at 2:37 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Can you open your model and show the details? Is the error in Static Structural part or the ACP part? check the time at which you are requesting the result, is it last?
October 27, 2018 at 11:22 pmMarvinSubscriber
sorry for the late answer, I had hardware related problems.
I am not sure where do I request the time of the result. I tried to change ''Store Results At'' and ''Retain Files after full Solve'' from ''No'' and ''All time Points'' to ''Yes'' and ''Last time Point''. In both cases the error is the same.
The error shows up in ACP (Post).
I also have some Command Snippets, that I need, maybe they are interfering in some way?
October 29, 2018 at 3:40 pmSean HarveyAnsys Employee
From what I see in the commands, they are not affecting the result file, but can you try and suppress and run w/o them? I realize the one that has the D commands is needed to hold the model and will affect the run, but can you put in alternate constraints via built in methods (fixed support for example). Just as a test. Try that and let us know. Thank you.
October 29, 2018 at 7:06 pm
October 29, 2018 at 7:39 pmSean HarveyAnsys Employee
OK, let me inquire with our development staff. This is not something we have seen recorded as an issue. Thanks for your patience.
October 29, 2018 at 8:47 pmSean HarveyAnsys Employee
At 17.0 we saw some minor issues, so please try these steps.
- Perform a clear generated data on ACP Pre Setup cell
- Update the solution on the WB project schematic
- Refresh ACP Post
- Launch it and update the model in ACP Post
You could also try deleting and connecting back a new ACP Post.
Now, if these do not work could you update to a more current version?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.