June 24, 2019 at 1:47 amejtc963Subscriber
Could someone help me to download an Ansys extension tool: FE Info v10.1.
I am using Ansys' licence research as a PhD student. I would like to know if I could download this tool or not. If so, what do I need to do?
Thanks for your time
June 24, 2019 at 9:18 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
You may need your admin or someone who is the ANSYS Support Coordinator at your school to download this. But essentially this is the link for it
June 25, 2019 at 12:34 amejtc963Subscriber
June 25, 2019 at 6:47 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
You are welcome !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.