August 22, 2019 at 8:56 amaksmistrySubscriber
I've tried installing the ACT extension PID Thermostat v1.1 for ANSYS mechanical. It does show up in the ribbon but when I click it there is no response. Nothing is added to the tree. When I click help (in the same ribbon) there is also no response. Other ACTs are working so I'm not sure what the issue is here.
On the provided example project, when I click PID Thermostat in the tree the details window is empty.
Here is the link to the ACT:
Any help would be appreciated!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.