October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
Can ADAMS *.mnf file be generated with Joints in solution?
October 17, 2017 at 9:33 amcbhavsarAnsys Employee
While exporting to Adams, sub-structuring is being performed and more information on what types of elements are supported could be found under HELP topic "Sub-Structuring Generation Pass details" at: help/ans_substr/aKa7uq1a9ldm.html When Joints are present, MPC184 elements are created and they are not supported in Sub-structuring and hence *.mnf file is not generated. More details on various aspects about ANSYS-Adams interface can be found in appendix documents on "Rigid Body Dynamics and the ANSYS-Adams Interface
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display