3D Design

3D Design

Additional Walls on the boundary condition are added in 3d geometry

• nawazkhan
      Subscriber

Hi, I have encounter an issue on physics setup. Additional Walls on the boundary condition are added. Even if i have tried to display it. it can not. Also, A note: zone-surface: cannot create surface from sliding interface zone. Creating empty surface.

Can anyone help me to sort out this problem please...

I have enc it can not. Also, A note:

• nawazkhan
      Subscriber

anyone please help....

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Given time zones I'd suggest waiting for a day or so before bumping a thread: some of the ANSYS staff will still be in bed pre Monday start time, others think it's just turned Tuesday. Wait longer at weekends. 

You've got a mesh interface, when these are created Fluent also adds a wall to prevent errors if the two (or more) zones don't fully overlap. These can't be displayed, and in most cases don't do anything. 

• nawazkhan
      Subscriber

Dear Rwoolhou 

Thanx for your reply but i am really confused about the implementation of boundary conditions in these extra walls as i dont what these walls are?

regards 

Nawaz Khan

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

You have a mesh interface: open & display that. It may be you didn't use share topology or similar or the dimension was small enough for ANSYS Meshing to automatically create a connection. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.