December 14, 2018 at 4:29 pmselee006Subscriber
I installed the Ansys and it did well.
But when I write "define/models/addon-modules" on window, It showed "invalid command".
Can somebody help me?
Many thanks in advance.
December 14, 2018 at 4:50 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Is the Fluent model window always black like that ?
If so, you may have an issue with graphics and the Fluent may not have started completely yet.
What is the graphics card you have on the machine ?
What is the OS version ?
December 14, 2018 at 5:04 pm
December 14, 2018 at 5:57 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Do you see blue background in Fluent modeling window when you first launch Fluent ?
You may have a graphics issue.
Ideally, it's best to use the graphics card from this list
because it's tested and guaranteed to work with our applications. However, we've also seen people able to use the software with just the integrated Intel graphics card but this is not always the case. You can try updating your Intel graphics driver and see if that makes any differences.
December 14, 2018 at 10:30 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Post screenshot of Fluent console when you are in define menu after hitting return.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Abnormal Exit Error