January 26, 2022 at 11:54 amvytautasSubscriber
I do propeller simulation with fluent it works fine. I got similar results to physical test (trust force and momentum).
Then I add adjoint observable values it show values;
but then I do : Run adjoint calucaltion - it broke with error:
Node 0 Fatal signal raised sig = Segmentation fault
Error [node 1] [time 1/26/22 9:13:18] Abnormal Exit!
***February 10, 2022 at 12:02 pmMurari IyengarAnsys EmployeeHi Can you elaborate more on the simulation you are running? Also, are you using UDF?
February 23, 2022 at 1:54 pmvytautasSubscriberSorry, for late replay I think it was computer regional settings.
thank You for replay
February 23, 2022 at 1:54 pmvytautasSubscriber
February 23, 2022 at 1:54 pmvytautasSubscriberSorry, for late replay I think it was regional setings
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.