October 2, 2023 at 9:23 am100041488Subscriber
I am creating an unstructured mesh using the watertight scheme in ANSYS Meshing, but I am having trouble adjusting the two adjacent boundary layers. Specifically, I would like to control the step transition between them. You can refer to the attached file for clarification. Currently, I only have four cells to work with, but I would like to have, for example, 10 or more. Does anyone know how to achieve this? (The geometry is that of a cylinder with external flow, and I am trying to adjust the boundary layers around the cylinder.)
Many thanks in advance and best regards.
October 3, 2023 at 3:55 am100041488Subscriber
I posted this question, but I haven't received a response yet. My issue is quite urgent, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance!!. Thank you in advance for your help. ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- how to open DesignModeler
- FlexNet Licensing – Not running
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Numerical Problem Size limits with a model that should run
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.