February 3, 2023 at 12:43 pmAndy GelinSubscriber
I would like to know if the ESEL command can use different VMIN condition for different element defined by etable. Or if there is another possible way (instead of using do-loops). I use the following code and it doesnt work.
Could someone help me with this problem please? Thank you!
February 4, 2023 at 2:14 pmJakke DakSubscriber
I know the element solution gives the field values for the body, but I don't know how to differentiate the x, y, and z elements as they are all in one vidmate list.
February 6, 2023 at 5:12 amMike RifeAnsys Employee
Yes different vmin's can be used for different selections. Please describe what you mean be 'doesn't work'. For example there is a big difference between ending up with an empty set to plot, and ending up with the wrong set to plot. That being said using a element table as a vmin amount...well that's a new one on me. I'm not sure that will work as I think you intend. May need to change tactics there. Mike
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.