October 22, 2020 at 4:42 pmWP2020SubscriberCan component models or libraries for Cadence AWR Microwave Office or ADS: Keysight Advanced Design System be imported for use in Ansys electronics desktop circuits?n
October 26, 2020 at 8:38 amrtkAnsys Employee,nAnsys Electronics Desktop (AEDT) can import SPICE model to their circuit designs. You can form a SPICE model of the component from which ever other domain you are interested in.nBut should check whether those are not in encrypted format, which might not be acceptable inside AEDT.nHope this will help your workflow!nnBest Regards,n
February 22, 2021 at 3:05 amjliaoSubscriberHow to import SPICE model? Could you present a detailed description and screen shots? Thanks!n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.