April 2, 2022 at 1:04 amK0405542Subscriber
I am working on a stainless steel nail that bends when it gets inserted into a bone. The predefined created path that it needs to bend on is already known but I want to be able to have the nail follow the predefined curved path to analyze the effect on energy. I am currently working on a 0.0001 second time scale with a force pushing it through. I know I need to utilize an explicit dynamic FEA model to model this bending, but I would appreciate it if y'all know any papers or resources that could illustrate to me how to go about it forward as I had a hard time finding them on my own. Thank you in advance.April 4, 2022 at 6:39 pmChris QuanAnsys EmployeeViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.