January 26, 2022 at 8:25 amVyankateshSubscriberJanuary 26, 2022 at 12:03 pmRobAnsys EmployeeIf you close the program can you restart Workbench? If not, try a reboot and renaming the appropriate Ansys %appdata% folder.
January 26, 2022 at 12:09 pmVyankateshSubscriberFor reboot and renaming what meathod?
January 26, 2022 at 2:04 pmRobAnsys EmployeeThe %appdata% option is explained on here somewhere - just try the search tool
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- Abnormal Exit Error
- 19.1 FREE Student Products are Released
Top Rated Tags