January 31, 2018 at 4:59 amvarunvp7Subscriber
I installed ANSYS AIM 18.2 yesterday, and it's freezing whenever I click on Import New Geometry in any section. So next time I clicked on Define New Geometry, it starts up normally, and in the workspace when I click on Import Geometry in the Geometry box, it freezes again. It freezes specifically at 5 % progress, when it is 'Executing
: Model ...'. I believe I have installed it correctly, taking special care to Run As Administrator for setup.exe.
Here are my PC specifications:
Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Intel i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz, 64 bit
12 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT610
Could anyone tell me how to fix this?
January 31, 2018 at 6:36 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Can you share your geometry file to find out the issue?
February 3, 2018 at 7:36 amvarunvp7Subscriber
I don't have to import any file. It just freezes when I click on the Import Geometry option.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.