May 31, 2018 at 2:33 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Rahul was able to successfully open the AIM190 archive attached here.
I get this error when I try to restore that archive file. I uninstalled ANSYS and AIM 19.0 and reinstalled AIM19.0 and still I get this error.
June 1, 2018 at 3:54 amraul.raghavSubscriber
I have a hard time with AIM as well. AIM 18.2 shows this error while AIM 19.0 opens any file perfectly. However if I try to modify a mesh in AIM 19.0, I get stuck in between and all I can do is Force Stop. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still the same issue with 18.2.
Again the file in the thread, Peter posted above, was made in 19.0. I was generally discussing my issues with AIM.
June 1, 2018 at 11:18 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Thanks for the comment Rahul. Is your AIM installed from a full license or a Student license? I'm wondering if that makes a difference.
June 1, 2018 at 1:37 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
Peter, I used my school's Ansys Academic Research product to open the file.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.